- WASSAIL - Celebrate the start of Christmas Season with the Parade of Horses and Riders in Woodstock.
- The Inn at Weathersfield - luxury dining in central Vermont with special attention to fine wines
- Bear Creek Mountain Club - Video Review only - private ski club offers unusual upscale skiing experience in central Vermont
- Smugglers' Notch Ski Resort - Video Review only - low cost skiing and low cost vacation packages for kids and famlilies
- The Four Seasons Inn - Mount Snow - luxurious and romantic inn near Mount Snow with outstanding English breakfast, jacuzzis and four poster, canopied Queen size beds!
- Rowell's Inn - Restaurant Review - a unique dining experience, with set menu, creative cusine amid historic setting. Reasonable prices too!
- Full English Afternoon Tea at the Governor's House - Exquisite surroundings, a trip back in time and real scones, French strawberry jam and the closest thing to Devonshore clotted cream that you will find on this side of the pond. Includes a full screen panorama in QuickTime VR.
- Vintage Automobilies displayed at Woodstock's Antique Car Show, view a slide show of antique cars from the past.
- Bursting with colors is one way to describe the formal garden at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historicial Park in Woodstock. See the gardens at full bloom in a full screen panorama.
- Vermont's annual moose hunt - A hunter explains on video the exciting experience of of tracking down this 600 pound plus animal in the wilds of northeastern Vermont.
Other Review Years: