IT'S 2012!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FORUM VIEWERS!!!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

IT'S 2012!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FORUM VIEWERS!!!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:33 am

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! Let 2012 be one of good health, happiness, prosperity and safety for you and your family and friends! :D

I extend my heartfelt wishes to all Vermonters for a speedy recovery in getting their lives back in order for those still struggling with the effects of Irene in the loss of their homes and livelihoods. Thank you to Vermont for trying to get the state together for our 2011 Vermont foliage trips despite the destruction caused by flooding. We appreciate your efforts!

May the 2012 Fall Foliage Season be the best one yet! We will be back in full force!

Don't forget that Vermont is beautiful in all seasons and Maple Sugaring Open House Weekend in March is AWESOME! Hope many of you can plan to visit the participating sugar houses across the state. Last year was wonderful!

Have a blessed year all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

markm

Re: IT'S 2012!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FORUM VIEWERS!!!

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks to you, and hope the year 2012 will be "HAPPY"

deaner1971

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 am

Happy New Year! And my sincere prayers for a good ski season and a good trout season so that tourist dollars keep flowing in to help with the rebuilding!

ctyanky
Board Admin

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Happy New Year Mark! And "Even Dean" - we are looking forward to hearing of the arrival of your new munchin which should be soon! Best to you and your wife and daughter! :D

pwt54

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:58 am

Sorry for the delay but the RV park has been full since the holidays and the WIFI has been shaky. I'm here in a cafe with a great breakfast and WIFI. :D
I had a really good year last year and this year looks good. The first thing that's happening is the RV park is putting up an additional WIFI relay just behind my RV. The second and most important thing is the raise in my social security. That means that I can afford the gas to drive Ctyanky around this fall. :)
The bad news; it's an election year. geezum !! :?