A Vermont Musings Welcome

A forum to discuss your inspirations and reflections while visiting Vermont in any season. What evokes your passion for the state of Vermont? Do you have an amusing story to tell or a memorable experience while traveling there? All are welcome to participate. You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderator: ctyanky

pwt54

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Primary Voting season is in full swing, the Eden Road Crew dug up my favorite blackberry patch, and the Red Sox are behind 9 to 0 in the second inning. This Vermont ain't feeling very "musey". :roll:

ctyanky
Board Admin

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi Carol! Thanks for the Musing Welcome! I can't wait to hear about your trip to Barton and how you have decorated your home! Is there a smell of fall in the air there yet? Leaves starting to change? I'm just as excited as you are! 8)

Phil: Sorry about your blackberry patch! (And the Red Sox :cry: )

Hope you are up to musing real soon! :wink:
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

pwt54

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

I found a patch of huge blackberries yesterday ( I call them "frankenberries"), the Red Sox are winning, and I have a big chocolate cake with white fudge frosting waiting to be eaten for breakfast. The weather is rotten and the primary vote won't be until tomorrow. I think the cake kind of cancels the yukky stuff, so I"m felling more "mussie" today. :)