Photos of Moose and Critters

Discussions on Equipment, Locations and Tips for getting the photographs you want of Vermont scenes.Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, admin

pwt54

Photos of Moose and Critters

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm

I made up an album of Moose and critter photos. Check them out at
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/573124995UniYCX

ctyanky
Board Admin

Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Moose! :shock: I love these moose pictures Phil! They are tremendous! How much do you think the moose weighs in the first few shots? 1500 pounds? No wonder you don't stand a chance when they have an altercation with your windshield! Wow, what impressive animals. AND, I loved your captions. Very funny! "Only a face a Mother could love." Good one. But they are not very attractive are they?

I like the buffalo and the newborn. The deer shots are beautiful.

I hope I get to see some wildlife this season. All we saw last year was road kill! :cry:

We will see moose!!!!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Andy

Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:15 pm

I like the moose photos, too. But I am REALLY wondering . . . where are the Buffalo??? :o NE Kingdom, Conn R Valley, Valley of Vermont? Hmmn. :?
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

pwt54

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:32 am

The Buffalo are located southwest of Malone, NY. There are 2 buffalo farms there. One is on county route 55 near Nickelsville and the buffalo in the photos are on county route 5 near Dickersville. This farm is more photogenic.