New Vermont Photography Forum

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

admin
Site Admin

New Vermont Photography Forum

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:26 am

Hello everyone:
I have just set up a new forum for the discussion of Vermont photography. This is meant to be an area for photographers who want to get tips on where to go and when. It's not limited to the fall. If there's interest, I will add a photo gallery.

The forum is at the bottom of the list of forums at the moment. I can change it to any position, but I will first wait and see if the forum gets some posts!

Tim

GIC

Re: New Vermont Photography Forum

Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:53 am

Excellent idea pbpub
My problem is I move around like a ping-pong ball and hardly notate where I took pictures. If I do, I usually take a picture of a road sign or some landmark to remember the location. Next year I will tie in my pictures with GPS data. Pictures will have the GPS locations Those that have GPS systems or GPS maps will be able to locate the exact area and direction from where the picture was taken.

seger

Re: New Vermont Photography Forum

Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:09 am

I think it's a terrific idea. I have alot of photos I've taken in VT over the last few years. Snow, water, fall etc. Big variety. Would love to see a gallery :)