Reposted as "Where are best colors in New England&q

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

randl

Reposted as "Where are best colors in New England&q

Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:49 pm

Hi Folks

We are coming out to New England from Northern California for a short vacation around early to mid Oct. Haven't been there for 6 years but lived in York, Maine back in 89.

We are looking to travel around Rutland/Proctor with Queechee a must enroute and a possible trip to Keene Vly in the Adirondacks with plan to Burlington/Stowe that we have visited before.

I am a photographer so camera usage is surely planned. Is there anyone who can share with us a real "must visit" for my camera? I will have my GPS in the car so directions should be relatively easy to find for us as long as the destination can be identified.

Not much time to vacation (there never is) but would like to see what we can. After VT, NH, we'll head back to Kennebunkport to visit family.

Thank you for your help, please post or if you prefer you can email us via the link provided.

Best Wishes
Roy and Lori