Why no action on this forum ?

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Snookman2

Re: Why no action on this forum ?

Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:20 pm

Andy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:57 am
Snook: I live in Palm Harbor (if you aren't familiar, just north of Clearwater)
Of course. I live down in St. Pete!

Andy

Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:46 am

Snook. We will have to meet up one day!
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

Andy

Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:46 am

Snook: we will have to meet up one day!
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

MinnieB

Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:12 pm

I realized I forgot to say how things were in St. Johnsbury last weekend at Dog Mountain. I drove up from WRJ straight up Rt. 91, some changing, but was a mixed bag. Saw some brown, most of the color was more the russet type colors. I saw two trees that had some brighter leaves that whole day. At Dog Mountain some color on the hills but maybe too early to say, but was looking more russet to me. I'll be in NYC next weekend, so will miss a good weekend. Maine is reporting moderate color already in a good portion of the state. Surprised they were turned that much already. Some day I'd like to go to St. Albans for fall, but not sure when is a good time to go for there, that is pretty far north. Maybe next weekend for that one, too. Oh, well, next year I guess. I'm hoping to get over to Corinth on Sunday for a craft show, I'll report if I see anything good along the way, probably too early for that area.