Fall 2022

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Gator

Fall 2022

Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:24 pm

Hello SOV’ers - looking forward to returning to our happy vacation place this fall! Can’t wait :D

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Fall 2022

Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:17 pm

Hi Gator! Nice to see you back here on the forum. I'm so excited for autumn in Vermont too! Our trees are pushing buds quickly now and soon we will be fully leafed out. Where do you stay in Vermont? I'm currently planning all my hiking trips starting late June. Not to fast forward our beautiful spring and summer, but fall is my most anticipated season of all! Stay tuned! :D
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Gator

Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:29 pm

Cool ctyanky! If you need any help with hiking info let me know. I’ve got 3 sections of the long trail to complete for my done list. We’re in Waitsfield - new vacation home. Stowe is getting ridiculously crowded.

Colorado Mom

Wed May 04, 2022 1:01 pm

Hello Everyone!!

Jumping on board with getting excited about FALL!!! I know everyone is anxious about warmer weather coming but the only thing it does for me is make me realize FALL is that much closer to being here. VERMONT AND FALL......doesn't get much better than that for me in my world :mrgreen:

ctyanky
Board Admin

Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:54 am

Hello Gator and Colorado Mom! Oh my! It's been months since I've posted on the forum! I've been inundated with five house remodeling/upgrading projects and I think I've bitten off more than I can chew! :shock: I'm so excited for autumn in Vermont but this year it will be more about my hiking excursions and I will be doing mostly day trips with possible overnights at the last minute. I'm going to wing it and when the foliage and weather look right, I'm going to call around. I'm enjoying my summer so much, the weather has been cool for the most part and beautiful! I belong to a pool club so I am there quite a bit with my pool friends and doing a lot of hiking. Anyways, fall is around the corner and I'm excited to get all my plans in place once my projects are finally done! :mrgreen:

Calguy from NH from this forum came down in his "Vette" a couple of weeks ago and we tooled around the western section of CT to scout out fall roads and excursions when he and bogey (another forum member) arrive for our annual CT fall foliage trip. Of course we will be in a Jeep so we can hit as many dirt roads as possible! :D Stay tuned!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot