New Lodging Regulations

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

admin
Site Admin

New Lodging Regulations

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:38 am

In his weekly press conference, Governor Scott has announced an easing of lodging restrictions. Inns, bed and breakfasts and hotels can now go to full occupancy. This is a change from the previous 50 percent rule. However, 14 day quarantine restrictions will still apply to anyone coming from a red or yellow area of the country. As well, the Canadian border remains closed to non essential travel.
Restaurants and bars will now be allowed bar seating provided there is six foot distances
View travel map to find out if you need to quarantinehttps://dfr.vermont.gov/about-us/covid- ... g-graphics

loafer89

Re: New Lodging Regulations

Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:55 am

There was a big electronic road sign right on the Vermont boarder on Route 112, reminding travelers looking to stay in Vermont, to check with VT.gov That's a fairly rural boarder Crossing and I was surprised to see the sign. Luckily I live in N. Connecticut right next to I-91 with easy access to Vermont.

admin
Site Admin

Re: New Lodging Regulations

Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:19 am

That's not unusual. As a reminder to everyone entering Vermont that there are now regulations governing visitors to Vermont.