HAPPY AUTUMN 2019! We have arrived!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

HAPPY AUTUMN 2019! We have arrived!

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:50 am

Good morning Scenes of Vermont foliage fanatics and lovers of all things autumn! It's here!!!! The autumnal equinox has arrived!

I'm so excited to get to Vermont in just a couple of days and begin my travels and activities and meetups with new and old friends from this forum!

Blessings for all your photography and back road adventures into the great state of Vermont! May the foliage and weather Gods wrap their arms around you and assure you this is going to be one heck of a season!

Take a deep breath! Fun and adventure awaits you! And those leaves! :mrgreen:

Sweet autumn dreams to all! :wink: CT
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Colorado Mom

Re: HAPPY AUTUMN 2019! We have arrived!

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Just the sound of it makes me happy happy happy!!! Not a fan of summer ......Happy Fall Y'all

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: HAPPY AUTUMN 2019! We have arrived!

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 pm

Autumn is special indeed! Glad you are feeling so happy on this first day of fall. I think a lot of folks are ready for a change in season, but I have to admit, this past New England summer was gorgeous with so many beautiful days and it seemed like every weekend was amazing. Let's hope it continues right thru the fall! :D Hope you are getting your packing done Colorado Mom! :lol: