Thanks

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Kerry29

Thanks

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Tomorrow is my last full day in New England; on Monday morning I begin the long slog of a two-day drive back to the Midwest. I've been in the region since I arrived in Rumford Center, Maine on Sept. 25. It's been a long, but terrific photo trip and I visited countless sites in Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire and have filled numerous memory cards with countless images. It will take weeks--if not months--for me to work through all of this material.

I want to take this moment to thank all of the members of this forum for the many wonderful suggestions of places to visit. You've all helped make this trip a success for me. I want to offer special thanks to Andy for suggesting that I post on this forum in the first place (and for his invaluable Vermont ebook) and to Carol for her many outstanding recommendations of places to go and for guiding me around to some hot spots one afternoon.

In time, I'll be relating my experiences in chronological installments on my blog and, eventually, will add all of the worthy images to new galleries on my website.

I only have a couple of opportunities a year to head out on extended photo journeys; New England in the fall has been on my to-do list for years. Thanks to everyone on the forum for being such a significant part of making this experience a good one.

Andy

Re: Thanks

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:30 am

Thanks for joining here, Kerry and posting your findings. Please post here periodically as you put images on you blog and site (with links). We do come back for a while to see the results.

Safe travels
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .