Waitsfield/Montpelier/Marshfield/Cabot/Calais 9/27/13 PICS!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Waitsfield/Montpelier/Marshfield/Cabot/Calais 9/27/13 P

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:50 pm

bm: what a FANTASTIC day!!!!! Thank you so much for driving me to all these towns! The weather was scrumptious! The long views today were wonderful! I think the lunch we had in Montpelier was one of the best I have had here in Vermont. Here is the website for anyone that wants to enjoy great dining in Montpelier!

http://www.neci.edu/neci-on-main/index

Plus we got to do a little shopping in town and buy gifts galore. I loved the bookstore. Lots of great restaurants and shops to explore if you have the time.

For the life of me, I can't comprehend how bm can remember all those roads and keep our road trip straight. :shock: I think I asked her multiple times which road we were on. :lol:

We are off to our festivals shopping day tomorrow! YAY! First stop Waitsfield Farmer's Market and then to the Underhill Harvest Fair!!!! Got the shopping bag ready! :wink:

P.S. Morse Farm was great. I got more gifts. He has some operation there. Very profitable!

http://www.morsefarm.com/

pwt54

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks for the report. I was planning to take my Mother for a ride over there on Sunday. This area is a favorite of mine.

Rockwall Tim

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:19 pm

My wife, sister-in-law, and I are flying in on Thursday - with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday reserved for seeing the sights. From what everyone is saying, our timing is very good and the foliage is average to above-average.

I love it!
II Cor. 4:17