Riding the Gaps In Vermont: Our Adventure Tomorrow!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Riding the Gaps In Vermont: Our Adventure Tomorrow!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi everyone: The gang is ready for our Sunday adventure. We were trying to figure out what we were going to do tomorrow (9/30) and I came up with the idea of riding the gaps in the Greens. Phil is picking me up at 9:30 and we will head over the App Gap and meet bm in Bristol. Then we will do the Lincoln Gap, the Middlebury Gap and the Brandon Gap. After that we will ride the Roxbury Gap.

All of us have been on them before (obviously bm and Phil) but it just sounded like a fun day so off we go! I heard the foliage is great on the App Gap and Lincoln Gap. It doesn't matter, we have so much fun together and look forward to another wonderful day!

There are a few stops on the Middlebury Gap that I love including Breadloaf and the Robert Frost Cabin and the Ripton Country Store. Hope we have time to fit it all in! Phil seems to be holding up quite well and tomorrow he gets to dig in to the junk food bag as it was in bm's car today! :wink: