Unique Vermont socks

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Aspen

Unique Vermont socks

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:53 pm

With a nip in the Autumn air and Mother Nature's busy with her paintbrushes in Vermont, it means Vermont will be bursting at its seams with visitors and leef peepers. It's also time we put away our sandals and donn some warm socks.
During one of my many visits to Vermont, I walked into a store at the Quechee shopping Center in Woodstock to discover some beautiful solmate socks. To my dismay, I was not prepared for this wonderful discovery. I was caught offguard without the sock sizes of all the folks I wanted to get these socks for as surprise gifts. From that experience, I'd like to spare others such disappointment. Go prepared with sock sizes if you should come upon these socks.
With many visiting different areas of Vermont, google solmate socks. Pull up the socklady site, click on the store finder tab then type in the town(s) in Vermont where you will be located or traveling to find addresses and locations of stores that carry these solmate socks. Or inquire at stores you shop if they have any solmate socks.
What makes these socks so special is they are made in Vermont. The socks are cotton knitted. A pair of socks is knitted in the same colors but in mismatched designs. Don't get carried away selecting them as gifts and forget yourself. Treat yourself to a pair, too. Everytime you wear them, they will bring you fond memories of Vermont. They make wonderful and practical Vermont souvenirs, special occassion gifts and holiday gifts.

Aspen