Vermont's Mt. Snow Valley - 2/6/12: Great videos!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Vermont's Mt. Snow Valley - 2/6/12: Great videos!

Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:14 pm

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/chronic ... etail.html

Hi Everyone! This was on Main Streets and Back Roads on last night's WCVB TV's Chronicle programming. It's great! I would like to thank Carol for alerting me to this site a couple of years ago and they do a terrific job on documenting back roads, adventures, inns and activities throughout New England. Vermont is often on their excursion list and sometimes they post the videos online.

These four videos are about 3 minutes in average (only one has a commercial) and they highlight the Mt. Snow area: West Dover and Wilmington and of course the Mt. Snow ski area. There some photos of Wilmington before and after Irene in one of them and the cheerful spirit of some of the shop keepers who have rebuilt and moved on so successfully.

The bubble lift at Mt. Snow is amazing! There are highlights of an art gallery, farm, shop in downtown Wilmington, a beautiful inn and more.

I hope you all enjoy the videos as much as I have as they just warm your heart! Thanks again Carol for directing me to this site as I keep a sharp eye on anytime they go up to Vermont or (gasp!) New Hampshire!!!

P.S. Carol gets the station up there in Bahston so she got to see it live last night! :wink: