Happy Holidays To All Of Our SOV Viewers!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Happy Holidays To All Of Our SOV Viewers!

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 am

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! It's hard to believe that winter is in full "spring", I mean "swing" of course! (Well, somewhat...) It is so warm here and I swear the grass is still growing in spots! No snow in sight. The White Christmas promised last week fizzled as usual and we are still in light jackets. Oh well! You never know what Mother Nature has up her sleeve and a lot of folks in Southern New England are still reminded of the wicked and devastating October storm, and would rather not have any snow! But we must move on and it would be nice to pretty up the landscape! Plus I have my skates ready and want to go on a sleigh ride!

I got a Christmas card from Phil reminding me that foliage season is just 10 months away! Yowzah! :shock: He is basking in sunshine and collecting lots of seashells. Life is rough! :wink:

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Happy Holidays To All Of Our SOV Viewers!

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 am

To any of our VTers: Is there snow anywhere in Southern VT? I may be there next week for a day trip! I want to get some winter photos!!!! Geesh! :shock:

markm

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank you for the Holiday message!

Hope yours is nice too!

pwt54

Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:49 am

Happy Holidays to all of you Foliage Fanatics. We have had a warmer and sunnier fall down here in Florida. Because of that we are drowning in seashells. That's alright. We know a few daycares that would like some shells for the kids.
On Dec. 9th I went online and bought one share of Green Bay Packer stock. That makes me a part-owner of Green Bay Packers. Granted it's only 1/5,000,000th of a part, but parts is parts. :D And good old Santa has given me a Packer game for tonight. :lol: " The Pack is back!"

deaner1971

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 am

A belated Merry Christmas to all! Was there a Norman Rockwell (Arlington resident from 1939 -1953)-esque Christmas in Vermont for anyone?