Foliage Issue

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Utah Baker

Foliage Issue

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:09 am

Got my "Foliage Issue'" of Yankee magazine yesterday, great photos and articles on the Northeast Kingdom. Sat and soaked it up all last night, it is killin me not to be there this year! But for those looking for some more info, and some more great pictures it is great addition to all the wonderful information you will find here. All the talk of cool weather is hard to take, we are suffering thru our Aug. heat wave this week. :( This too will pass! :)

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Foliage Issue

Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 pm

I just got my issue! It's excellent! Can't wait to devour the pages tonight! Fall is certainly on its way when the magazine arrives!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Susan2004

Re: Foliage Issue

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 am

I was having separation anxiety as I leafed through the pages of my Yankee yesterday, especially the NE Kingdom article. I'm with you...withdrawal from not being there at all this year was felt acutely last night. *sigh*