Highly Recommended 'Inns' and 'B&Bs'

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

bobbav

Highly Recommended 'Inns' and 'B&Bs'

Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi Everyone -

I thought I would start a post where people can post their HIGHEST recommendation on 'unforgettable' places they have visited. Site links would also be helpful, as well as any pictures.

I know there are links to vendor and chamber of commerce-sponsored sites containing this info, but I thought an unbiased thread on personal choices would benefit all.

For me, I'm looking for a change from our typical getaway spot, and I'd love to hear about what other unforgettable places there are to be appreciated!

Thanks Everyone.
Bob

Live life as if each day is your last!

ctyanky
Board Admin

A great week of fall fun in the Northeast Kingdom for 2007

Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Here is the link to the Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festivals for 2007. It is definately worth going to. The church suppers are amazing. The "Autumn on the Green" Foliage Festival in Danville is a must. Eating at "The Creamery" in Danville is also a hit. The Peacham area and their country store - delightful.........................

http://www.nekchamber.com/pages/3952/EV ... l_2007.htm

bobbav

Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:32 pm

YOU ARE AWESOME ctyankee!!! :D
Bob

Live life as if each day is your last!

bobbav67

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:16 am

CTYANKEE - I cannot believe how knowledgeable you are this fun (and colorful) topic. I bookamarked this site, as I think it provides a wealth of info in every category.

Thanks for your kindness!