Off Topic/Maple Syrup Open House Weekend 2019

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

abby

Off Topic/Maple Syrup Open House Weekend 2019

Postby abby » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:29 pm

I've written a series of blog posts about this year's Vermont Maple Open House Weekend. This year we were blessed with almost 20 inches of new snow up in the NEK which was a welcomed treat.

Please click the link to the blog post, and if interested in seeing any other posts written about the snowy weekend, they are available to view on the blog.

http://carolsviewofnewengland.blogspot. ... -2019.html

Hope you enjoy!

Carol

Utah Baker

Re: Off Topic/Maple Syrup Open House Weekend 2019

Postby Utah Baker » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:33 pm

What a sweet treat! Enjoyed your blog post and photos immensely. I’m looking forward to our visit the end of May, it has been since 99, that we visited in a season other than autumn. Hoping to capture some lupines.

mmvt

Postby mmvt » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Really awesome blog Carol!! thanks for sharing it. Your love of VT shines through in your writing and photos.

abby

Postby abby » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 am

Utah Baker wrote:What a sweet treat! Enjoyed your blog post and photos immensely. I’m looking forward to our visit the end of May, it has been since 99, that we visited in a season other than autumn. Hoping to capture some lupines.

Thank you Janice. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog post. I'm excited for you to you to be coming up the end of May. It will be so great for you to see your daughter and family. You should see some early lupines opening up. Typically early June is prime time for the lupines. I assume you're going to be staying in NH with your daughter. There are many lupine fields in the Sugar Hill area for you to explore. Have a wonderful time!
Carol

abby

Postby abby » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:42 am

mmvt wrote:Really awesome blog Carol!! thanks for sharing it. Your love of VT shines through in your writing and photos.

Thank you MM. Enjoy the Spring and I'm looking forward to following your Spring photos from your area. Your work is incredible!
Carol

Return to “Foliage Forum”