Web Site is back up

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

GIC

Web Site is back up

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Hope everyone is fine. I have been out under the weather for quite some time. Everything is fine now. Mean time I got my site started and still working on it. Take a gander and let me know what you think of it.
Everyone else that has a web site please post them so we can see your pics. Wish fall was here already.............

http://gic-images.smugmug.com/

Thanks and take care,
GIC

GIC

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi Abby,
Good to hear from you again. Thx for the bookmark. I have yours down as well.
The pics are a mix from all around New England. Vermont, New Hampshire, Main, Massachusetts, and Upper State New York.
Last we communicated I was off to Ecuador and Colombia South America and I think you were to the east coast with some friends.

Your pics are always excellent.
I fell over backwards looking at the Flight of the Turkey. Hilarious!

Anyway Ill be checking back in and putting up more pics of this that and the other.

autzig

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Carol, I've looked at your gallery of D90 photos and I really loved the WHITE snow. It looks to me like you've got the white/blue thing all figured out.

Of course my favorite shots are the fresh snow on the trees overhanging the stream. No surprise there, I guess.

Andy

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:13 pm

GIC, nice stuff.

Carol, I agree with Al. You seem to have gotten the whites right in those snow photos. I left a comment on one of them. You didn't label them, but there is one that has a flower (?) in the photo, covered with snow. The composition is great, but the texture of the snow and the shapes against the out of focus background is excellent. I labeled it a "keeper."

BTW, did you guys realize that you can put a BUTTON for your website in your signature? Just go to your profile and fill in the URL for your website and save it. From then on, your website will be at the bottom of every post. Its got a little "house icon" with a WWW logo on it.

Mine is below. I do not have a "fall" section, per se, but there are numerous fall photos in the Landscape Gallery under Vermont, Michigan Upper Peninsula, Lower Michigan, and Fine Art. There is also some fall color Southwestern style in the New Mexico gallery
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

GIC

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 am

Abby,
I really like those mountain range shots !

Andy,
Your web site is really awesome. Well laid out and clean. Pics are beautiful.
Doh.. thanks for the button info.

I need to find time to update my site.

Really great stuff everyone.