Thought I'd share my New England Fall Photo Book

Discussions on Equipment, Locations and Tips for getting the photographs you want of Vermont scenes.Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, admin

Pentaxguy

Thought I'd share my New England Fall Photo Book

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 pm

I found out just how easy it is to publish your own photo book, and thought I'd try it out with fall photos from Vermont and around New England. You can page through to see some of my favorite places to photograph

http://www.mypublisher.com/bookshelf/bo ... E36377%3A3

You can't go wrong exploring the backroads of Vermont, with many of the photos shot there. And putting your own book together is lots of fun and not all that expensive.

Andy

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi Bill! Agree with both things Carol said. The photos are definitely impressive and awe-inspiring. Viewing the book at the site, it was impossible to see the print, however. :(
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

Pentaxguy

Use the plus button.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Thanks guys for your comments. If you hit the plus (+) button on the bottom, you can enlarge the view. Click as many times as you can, then drag the image up to view the caption (as you would on a google map).

Unfortunately, you lose the detail that can actually be seen in the printed book. I think you're really only enlarging the small resolution image, but I assure you that MyPublisher prints a very good book.

It was an awful lot of fun to do. And although you may find another vendor that does the same type of job, I'm very happy with the end result from the MyPublisher folks.

Andy

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Yeah, thats the problem. I did click the plus sign and lost all detail -- unfortunately, especially the narrative print
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .