GRANVILLE GULF - FAYSTON

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Kerry Gough

GRANVILLE GULF - FAYSTON

Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:52 am

PWT and BM:

The two of you have posted some great information on the Forum. I cannot recall who posted information on drives in these two areas. I had written down the information but seem to have misplaced it in the Vermont vacation information I have accumulated.

Can either of you repost for me the suggestion for the drive from the Moss Glen Falls area in the Granville Gulf? That seemed like a good drive to take and one that I did not know about. I want to take it this year.

Also, information was given by one of you about a drive up to Fayston and a couple of roads to take for good viewing areas. If this could be reposted, I would be deeply appreicative.

Thanks - from your Forum friend!

dkramer

Re: GRANVILLE GULF - FAYSTON

Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:23 am

Hi Kerry,

Making your annual Waitsfield pilgrimage? I believe the thread to which you refer is here...

http://www.pbpub.com/bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000617

Hope that helps.

Daniel

dkramer

Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:29 am

Here's another (OLD) thread which has routes...many of which you mentioned you had taken...so this is probably not the one you're looking for...

http://www.pbpub.com/bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000116;p=1#000000

Daniel

Kerry Gough

Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:38 pm

Thanks, BM. That is exactly the post I was looking for in my search. That means that there are two routes I can take this year that I have not previously taken. I love to discover new scenes and views.

I appreciate your kind help.

Kerry