You Know Fall is Around the Corner When.....Your Yankee Magazine Has Arrived!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

You Know Fall is Around the Corner When.....Your Yankee Magazine Has Arrived!

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:56 pm

oh yeah, got my glorious Sept/Oct issue of Yankee Magazine and I can't wait to devour every autumn article cuddled up tonight in this cool snap Mother Nature has teased us with in the northeast! So many intriguing stories, fall photos and a spread on Peacham no less!!!! I have saved all the Yankee fall issues for almost 15 years and I often refer back to them for fun and adventure in New England and of course, Vermont. The calendar section is excellent as well. I read this issue cover to cover and sometimes discover hidden gems even in my own backyard so to speak!

Hope you got your magazine and enjoy! 8) CT
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Colorado Mom

Re: You Know Fall is Around the Corner When.....Your Yankee Magazine Has Arrived!

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:42 pm

I haven't got mine yet :( Can't wait tho!!!

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: You Know Fall is Around the Corner When.....Your Yankee Magazine Has Arrived!

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:52 am

Wait till you get it and read the hysterical story of two guys, a writer and photog, touring VT NH and ME in a week filled with foliage adventures! :lol: