Possible foliage sites

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

admin
Site Admin

Possible foliage sites

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:45 am

This season I will be photographing 360 images of possible foliage sites. These may be places to have a picnic, go on a bike ride or anything that is connected with the foliage season. I have been tinkering around with a Go Pro Fusion camera. In my view, this is the best of the 360 cameras under $1,000. It is not perfect, but suites me fine. I've taken a few "pano tours" as they call them and assembled them using special VR software from Kolor, a French company, recently bought by Go Pro. To display my work, I have created a new site called:Scenesofvermont360.com

You will find a number of tours on this site, including Cambridge Junction, outside Jeffersonville, a great place for a picnic and to embark on a bike ride. If you come across some sites that might make a great 360 tour or video, please let me know

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Possible foliage sites

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi Tim: I've been thinking about possible sites for a video. What about Dog Mountain? I heard the grounds are beautiful (on the bucket list) and I thought I read somewhere that you can stroll about the property. Also, what about Lake Memphremagog? Isn't there a nice picnic area there? Lastly, two ideas: later in the season, a spot on the waterfront on Lake Champlain for a video of a great sunset? And the grounds/gardens of Hildene in Manchester? CT