You Know Autumn is Coming When the Sept/Oct Issue of Yankee Arrives!!!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

You Know Autumn is Coming When the Sept/Oct Issue of Yankee Arrives!!!

Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Ahhhhh! Just got my fall issue of Yankee Magazine and it's a stunner! It was such a welcome sight when I came home from working at the horse stables, tired and sweaty, and a big smile came across my face! Energized! I hope you get a copy when it hits the stands because the articles are excellent. The cover is simply divine. My favorite is "Peak Perfection"! I was also pleased to see Kent, CT featured in the magazine and I am so excited to hit the back roads around there and eat at some of the restaurants featured in this issue. One of the barn shots is one I had taken many years back. They did a super job with this issue and the interview with Jim Salge was very well done. I just can't wait for fall to get here! Just need to get through what I hope is the last, nasty heat wave and then things "should" settle down a bit. Enjoy the issue, you will love it! :D
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

courtmel

Re: You Know Autumn is Coming When the Sept/Oct Issue of Yankee Arrives!!!

Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 am

Hi lady,

I received my issue in the mail yesterday, August 25th, too. I am looking forward to reading and dreaming of a lovely autumn that will soon be upon us! Hoping for some spectacular color...

autumnleaf
autumn leaf