Silvio O. Conte Wildlife Refuge: Nulhegan Basin Division BROCHURE

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Silvio O. Conte Wildlife Refuge: Nulhegan Basin Division BROCHURE

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm

https://www.fws.gov/uploadedFiles/Regio ... ochure.pdf

Hello! I am posting this brochure separately from the Lewis Pond Post so it doesn't get lost in the black hole and you can print it out. I am in love with this area as you can tell! The whole wildlife and conservation scene, as well as land trusts, is one that I have been enamored with for years. I currently am affiliated with one of our CT land trusts and it is wonderful! I hope you enjoy this brochure and just look at those two moosies, they are divine! :D There is tons of information in this brochure and well put together. It also speaks of the Mollie Beateie Bog and Phil may have taken me here years ago.

I think I missed my calling. I would have loved to major in Forestry Conservation! :D

Enjoy!!!!!!!!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

edmcguirk

Re: Silvio O. Conte Wildlife Refuge: Nulhegan Basin Division BROCHURE

Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:37 am

And the brochure has a nice map showing all the twists and turns in the road needed to reach Lewis Pond overlook.

Thanks for passing it along. Maybe the two moose on the cover will be there too....

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Silvio O. Conte Wildlife Refuge: Nulhegan Basin Division BROCHURE

Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi Ed: A moose sighting would be nice, would confirm the dream I had recently of the albino moose in my back yard! :mrgreen: Glad the brochure was helpful to you as you enter the Nulhegin Basin!!!