Vermont Fall Foliage 2016 Slideshow

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

markm

Vermont Fall Foliage 2016 Slideshow

Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:09 am

Hello,
I just put together a bunch of my 2016 Vermont Fall foliage pictures in a slideshow format on YouTube to watch if interested. I was able to go through Hancock (Texas Falls), Warren (Warren Falls), Waitsfield, Moretown, Fayston, Windsor, West Windsor, and eventually Townshend to visit the Friesian farm.
I thought the foliage was very colorful this year and feel fortunate to see it in person. If you couldn't be there, I hope this slideshow will try to give you some idea of it's beauty.

Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLf7simoHU

Mark

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Vermont Fall Foliage 2016 Slideshow

Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:28 pm

Mark! This slide show is the best! There were so many in there I can't decide on which were my favorites but I love all your fence lines, different barn angles and long views. The pond in there with the mist drifting off was especially pretty. This year's foliage was insane with color and you sure captured it!

I am so glad you included our stop at the Friesian Horse Farm in Townshend and it was awesome to finally meet you there in person. I think we connected on our horse level for sure! :lol: For those mildly interested, "Othello" is the black stallion pictured at the end of the slideshow and he is the top Friesian breeding stallion in the world. We were both awestruck at his beauty!

markm

Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:45 pm

ctyanky wrote:Mark! This slide show is the best! There were so many in there I can't decide on which were my favorites but I love all your fence lines, different barn angles and long views. The pond in there with the mist drifting off was especially pretty. This year's foliage was insane with color and you sure captured it!

I am so glad you included our stop at the Friesian Horse Farm in Townshend and it was awesome to finally meet you there in person. I think we connected on our horse level for sure! :lol: For those mildly interested, "Othello" is the black stallion pictured at the end of the slideshow and he is the top Friesian breeding stallion in the world. We were both awestruck at his beauty!
Thanks ctyanky. I had a great time being there as well. As mentioned previously, it's nice to be able to meet with like-minded people.

I have to smile when I view these pics after not seeing them for awhile. You tend to forget how it was after time passes.
Most trees near home are bare now, but our apple tree and ornamental pear tree are still holding on to there last yellow foliage leaves. By next week it should be final Fall cleanup time?

BTW, the 2nd horse pic should be Mathijs, the other breeding horse with the long curly mane.

Thanks again,
Mark

Kerry29

Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:14 am

Very nice, eclectic collection of images in this slideshow. Well done!

markm

Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:38 pm

Kerry29 wrote:Very nice, eclectic collection of images in this slideshow. Well done!
Thank you very much for your valued compliments. I feel proud to receive them from you considering the quality and beauty of your photography. I look forward to viewing your future work as well!

Thanks for stopping by..