Killington Routes/Things To Do?

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ziggy_423

Killington Routes/Things To Do?

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Looks like we *may* have a morning without rain for the first time and last day of our trip :) :( We are in Killington tonight and I'm scrambling to figure out things to do. Have Billings Farm and Sugarbush down. A maybe for VT Country Store but looks like a tourist trap? Any routes down here for some fall color? We saw the rest behind the windshield wipers all week, so we'd love to see anything. I'm scouring the travel routes stickies, but not seeing a lot here and the internet connection is really slow here (and my computer is crashing with fatal errors - ahhhh this whole trip has been cursed, i swear!) Wrote down Champlain Orchards but see it's quite the drive and afraid if we spend the time driving there/back that the afternoon rain will come.

Help?

ziggy_423

Re: Killington Routes/Things To Do?

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm not sure if we have done gap roads. I'll be honest that I have no idea what a gap road even is (I'm from Illinois - I know cornfields only - ha!) Thanks for your help!