Some images to share from the Berkshires

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Some images to share from the Berkshires

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:57 am

Hi Carol: these are gorgeous!!!! I am so happy for you to have enjoyed the western sector of Mass. We are often not even aware of the beauty that exists in our own state! The Mt. Greylock photos are awesome. North Adams area is so lovely! I go through there often to get to VT by way of 7 but never really stopped in town. Your horses against the foliage and barn is magazine worthy!!!!! My favorite of course! :wink:

It is a perfectly splendid autumn day today! Clear skies, fullish moon out this a.m. and a slight breeze! I am about to leave for a foliage tour of the NW corner and we haven't decided to pursue that or try Greylock. The winds were very bad here last night and not sure what the situation will be at the mountain. I have the ranger station number and will call on our way. I don't know if I could ever capture the beauty that you have but if I don't get there, I'll make sure I go next season!

Thanks for your awesome shots as usual! Looking forward to VT photos as well! You are a PRO!

lirwin13

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 am

Thanks for sharing these - they are beautiful! I especially love the one of Wahconah Falls. Gorgeous! I spent a day out in Western MA last fall, and agree it is a beautiful part of the state. Like you, I rarely venture out that way, but obviously there is a lot to photograph! Thanks again for sharing!

PhotoOp

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Very nice images Carol. I love the farm scene in Ashfield. I need to go West next fall!

Jack

deaner1971

Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 am

Great photos! The one with the reflection and ripples is just trippy but gorgeous.