Too early to start discussing the coming season?

Discussions on Equipment, Locations and Tips for getting the photograps you want of Vermont scenes.Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, admin

abby

Postby abby » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi Tim,
Nice to see you back here. I'm sure you and your wife will have a great time traveling all of those wonderful back roads in the Peacham area.
Yeah........Hurricane Earl.......I was just watching the weather on the news myself, and the track is going to be close to Southern New England, but not too close, so at this point it looks like it will create a lot of big waves and perhaps some rain and wind, but nothing too serious..........hopefully that will be the case! If so, the leaves up North will be totally spared, thank goodness!
I'm actually looking forward to hitting the beach for some photos at the end of this week.
Carol

deaner1971

Postby deaner1971 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:36 am

Abby and Andy,

Thanks very much for your reassuring comments and the thoughts behind them.

Getting excited to head up at the end of the month. A bit nervous as this is my second year running playing tour guide (last years friends, this year wife) and last year the weather kind of betrayed me (nothing like a snow storm in October during the drive up to make your friend's question your smarts). But Vermont being as great as it is, my friends all left as fans so all was fine in the end.

Now if we can just get a bit of rain between now and then to keep those gorgeous leaves on the trees.

Return to “Vermont Photography Forum”