Photos from Maine

Discussions on Equipment, Locations and Tips for getting the photograps you want of Vermont scenes.Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, admin

abby

Postby abby » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi Tim,
Thanks so much. I'm glad you liked them.
The critiques I got were all appreciated. I still haven't gotten around to straightening some of those shots, but I will eventually. A good snowy day project for this winter perhaps.
I really do need to get a bubble level for my hotshoe. I used my tripod the other night to shoot the sunset over Boston and put the photos up on my blog. When I looked at them on my blog, I noticed I have the city of Boston listing to the left. :oops:
Thanks again for commenting Tim. Much appreciated! :D
Carol

Andy
Site Admin

Postby Andy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 pm

OMG! John Adams is turning in his grave. However, Teddy Kennedy has a warm, forgiving smile for you. :P
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

abby

Postby abby » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 am

:D :D :D Andy...........Ted forgives me because I'm a nice irish Catholic Girl. :wink: He did a lot of good things for this state, however, as we all know, he made some serious errors himself thoughout his life.......so that's why he can forgive someone for tilting the city of Boston into the Atlantic. I'm sure back in the day......he viewed the city that way himself after a hard night! :wink:
Carol

Return to “Vermont Photography Forum”