How Vermont Compares, Photographically

Discussions on Equipment, Locations and Tips for getting the photograps you want of Vermont scenes.Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, admin

abby

Postby abby » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:58 am

Hi VTPhotog,
I'm glad you found your way back to us. It was nice to hear from you and I want to thank you for the info about the church scene in Waitsfield.
As it turns out, I will be staying in your neck of the woods for 5 days this Fall so I will have an opportunity to go back to that spot. My traveling companion is not a photographer (ie she is not an early riser) :roll: so I will be heading out every morning by myself before the sunrises and will have a few hours each morning to explore on my own. I would be thrilled if you have any other good "morning" spots that are in the immediate Watisfield area that you could share with me. You could even drop me an email to discus this if you'd like. I'd love to hear from you!
I enjoyed looking through your website, and I do have another question for you about one of the photos in your "More new Images 2009" gallery. It's the farm scene titled "Bragg Hill farm and Mt. Ellen". Is that taken on Bragg Hill Road? I have been on a quest trying to find where that barn is and I was delighted to see it on your site! I originally found it on the homepage of Vermontvacation.com. The photo runs across the banner on the top of the page. It looks like a great spot and somehwere I am interested in exploring.

Thanks again for stopping by, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Carol

Return to “Vermont Photography Forum”