Peacham picture on Yankee Magazine's website

Discussions on Equipment, Locations and Tips for getting the photograps you want of Vermont scenes.Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, admin

Pentaxguy

Peacham picture on Yankee Magazine's website

Postby Pentaxguy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:38 pm

I was thrilled to have a photo I submitted to Yankee Magazine's foliage website chosen as their fall photo for 2007.

http://www.yankeefoliage.com/fcontest/fallphoto

For those who've been interested in what the Peacham scene looks like, this is an example of the beautiful morning light. It was actually a bit foggy, with the distant village seeming more dreamlike than real, compared to the foreground tree. Just one of the great scenics in Vermont.

abby

Postby abby » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Congratulations William!!!!!!!
That is quite an honor, and well deserved. I love your perspective on that shot with the colorful tree in the forefront. I wish it was a larger image!

I was at that location last Fall, per your directions, so it was especially great for me to see your photo because I can so clearly picture the whole scene in my mind. It takes me right back to that beautiful morning and I was so happy to be there.

Thanks for sharing your good news with us, and again, congratulations. To be recognized by Yankee Magazine is pretty special.

Carol (abby)

Andy
Site Admin

Postby Andy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Nice work, Bill. Congratulations.
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

Return to “Vermont Photography Forum”