time of year i miss most

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

bmcknzjr

time of year i miss most

Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:49 pm

without a doubt this is the time of year i miss most, i wish i could just hop in a big bird and land in burlington , rent a car and do some heavy cruising through the beautiful back roads of vermont, yeah the everglades are neat, but it ain't vermont!

Aspen

Re: time of year i miss most

Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:27 pm

Wishes can come true, why not start planning a trip to Vermont during their Fall foliage in the future if you can't be up there right now. After being there this past week, falling in love with Vermont's autumn beauty, we definitely will be making plans to return! I understand you may just be making a comment at this time of year when all around you it is sunny and green! But then again, some folks wish they were where you are! ;)
That's the beauty of America! It has something for everyone to enjoy. Have enjoyed autumn foliage in many states but nothing, nothing surpasses Vermont!

bmcknzjr

Re: time of year i miss most

Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:14 am

we usually visit around thanksgiving, but after being up there last year in early october, i wish i could take my wife & kids up to see the foliage!