grunberg haus .com , WATERBURY VT. B&B a DUMP

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

bigyellowjeep

grunberg haus .com , WATERBURY VT. B&B a DUMP

Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:46 pm

After much planning & thought we decided to go with grunberg hause for our cival union in waterbury Vermont on August 12th.
They seemed nice on the phone, but WOW what a surprise once you get there, homophobic wife which is one of the owners did nothing but give us a hrad time ..rude is just the beggining.
We had made reservations for wed eve thru sunday am.. to our suprise they charged our credit card almost $1000.00 for this, upon questioning they got very defensive & well rude again towords our gay relationship.
We told them we felt uncomfortable & would rather relocate to another B&B near by . WOW AGAIN, the wife blew up. litteraly walked our stuff in hand to our rental car & said bye. they informed us they would not be refunding anything but a few items that totaled around $100. so they have kept our $900 for one nights stay,
I WARN ALL PERSONS!!!! do not stay here, they are rude, selfish people telling false information about welcoming gay couples to there place. its a total scam.
We are fighting with the credit card company at this time for a reversal, we dont have it yet, they still have all our money.
Rating this place is easy, A DUMP! the main B&B building is a shamble, run down, cabins are no more than storage sheds with electric, no screens on windows, & a UN MAINTAINED walk thru the woods, dragging your luggage over rocks & stumps, no steps up the side of a steep hill. You might take a mountain bike to get to your front door if your smart. the grounds are not cared for & even tho I am nature lover this was rediculous. no landscaping, grass or anything, just weeds & ugly sights to see.
We found MANY OTHER VERY BEAUTIFUL B&B around the area. host so nice I hated to leave, sights so wonderful you felt in heaven. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GRUNBERGHOUSE .. YOU WILL OR WOULD BE DISAPOINTED.
EMAIL ME DIRECT FOR FULL DETAILS & PROOF OF CLAIMS HERE
WAVERUNNEROO@HOTMAIL.COM :mad:
DARIN. :mad: