Season is ending but I'll be here all year

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

pwt54

Season is ending but I'll be here all year

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:48 am

Well, it looks like another foliage season is coming to an end soon. While there is still good color in the Peacham area, the upper Champlain Valley, Southeast Vermont, and maybe southwest Vermont, the high winds predicted for this weekend will hurt the foliage. I’ve had a great time answering all your questions even in this weird foliage season. I’ve read Kai’s thank you post and her assessment of the foliage and her trouble finding her way around. It was interesting and educational. Feel free to do the same. When I started doing this a couple years ago I just gave general information. Now that I’m a moderator I need to be more specific. Your assessments of your foliage vacation will help me figure out what to do next year. I’m starting a list of my favorite roads including State Routes and back roads that I can use for next year. I’ll be able to copy and paste the information instead of having to type it out many times. I’m a 2 fingered typer and it takes too long and prone to mistakes. I will be checking in on this site all year to answer all the questions I can.

Kai

Re: Season is ending but I'll be here all year

Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:16 am

Phil,
Kai is a gentleman. No biggie though.

Thank you so much for your effort as well as other people on this board. Your vermont people are just great.

Take care,

Kai

pwt54

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:44 am

OOPS! :eek: Can I still do the Parkway next spring ?

pwt54

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:50 am

That sounds like an idea. I've started my favorite roads list and I'm stuck in the Kingdom.