Whew! back from a long trip

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

cashelan

Whew! back from a long trip

Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:46 pm

I was in Vermont for 5 days. I camped for the whole time. I started off by tuesday 3 am and just returned. I want to thank all of you for helping me out.

I called my wife up and she used to post and read me the updates. How I wish I can upload some snaps. I have all shot in slides and I am very happy.
The suggestion of doing pony farm road via common road to roxbury mountains was excellent. I think its the best road I even went to in the entire trip. I did it today and the gap was awesome.

I enjoyed Stowe, its at its best now.. Got two angle of the church. Craftsbury common was excellent. Thanks for the tip again.

Groton Forest, the owls head was great, I had to hike to the top from the gate and that almost sucked my entire energy. Other than that I loved the boulder beach. It was good.

I also visited Peacham. I think I was a two days early, but I did get some good shots of the cemetry and the church from the cemetry

Since I was up every day early, I saw some wildlife but didnt have enough light to catch them on camera.

Over all an excellent memorable tour. I must thank every one who helped me. You guys have been great

pwt54

Re: Whew! back from a long trip

Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:57 pm

Thanks for the report. I hope every one has as good a time as you had.