Happy First Day of Autumn 2022!!!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Happy First Day of Autumn 2022!!!

Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:03 am

Hello SOVers Fall Foliage Fanatics! Wishing you all a wonderful Autumn season on this first day of fall 2022! We are getting copious amounts of rain here in CT and same up in VT and NH. We are making quite a dent in the drought and the trees are soaking in their nourishment.

A cold front is arriving in the next couple of days and we will see the change in the color transition very soon. :D

Let the show begin! 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Colorado Mom

Re: Happy First Day of Autumn 2022!!!

Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:44 am

Couldn't get here soon enough!! We were 90 a couple of days ago and now in the 60s. Love it!!!! I see alot rain and cooler weather coming up in Vermont. Please hang on til we get there which is now a week later than planned. We are so EXCITED!!!!