Fall Festivals updated on Foliage-Vermont

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

admin
Site Admin

Fall Festivals updated on Foliage-Vermont

Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:55 pm

Now that Covid is less of a threat, most of the Vermont Fall festivals are on again. I have attempted to update the list, Please contact if you see any errors! https://www.foliage-vermont.com/fall_festivals.htm

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Fall Festivals updated on Foliage-Vermont

Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:21 pm

I'm thinking of heading to Chester this weekend for the foliage festival. It will be my fifth time but I need a VT fall foliage festival fix. (FFFF). :mrgreen: I need a new fall wreath for my front door and they have new food venues this year. Plus, I want to stop at the Vermont Country Store for some VT'y stuff and do the hike in the Chester Town Forest. I figure if I leave at 7 I can be up there by 9 at the latest. It's going to be a GORGEOUS fall weekend! If I don't have time for the hike, maybe lunch at the Country Girl Diner. It will be a long day as usual............. but I need this! :lol:
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Colorado Mom

Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:03 pm

That sounds like my kind of day CT! Enjoy the Vermont Country store for me please :D Thats my fav place!!

ctyanky
Board Admin

Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:45 am

Hi Colorado Mom! I'm on my way to Vermont! First the hike, then the Chester Fall Foliage Festival! Hope to fit everything in but it depends on how I do on this new mountain hike. :mrgreen: It is in the mid 40s there so maybe it will warm up a bit, but wow, what a gorgeous autumn day on tap! I'm looking forward to the foliage festival, Chester is such a nice town.

Stay tuned, hope to see a few flares of color here and there on the way!🍁 🍂 🍃 🍁 🍂 🍃 🍁 🍂 🍃