Fauci congratulates Vermont

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

admin
Site Admin

Fauci congratulates Vermont

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:54 am

Dr.Fauci appeared at Governor Scott's weekly press conference today via Zoom link and answered Vermont reporters' questions for about 30 minutes. He said Vermont's low case numbers and its methods for curtailing virus spread is an example for other states to follow. He said we are doing really well but urged continuing caution.
"The message that I’d like all of the citizens of the state to hear is that this virus is a formidable foe. If you give it an opportunity to reemerge its ugly head, whether you’re in the beautiful rural area of Vermont or in the middle of Manhattan or the Bronx, that virus is going to take advantage of that,” Fauci said.

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Fauci congratulates Vermont

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:02 pm

Hi Tim, I also just listened/watched the full 2 hour press conference. Dr. Fauci is so articulate. He says it like it is. I thought they were going to mention the easing of the hospitality restrictions, but they must have run out of time. Maybe they will save it for the Friday update.