Great color today - south of 89

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Gator

Great color today - south of 89

Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Really nice color today in the Huntington valley - west of Camel’s Hump. Check out the Gorge while traveling this route as it’s spectacular. Great views up on the hill east and west at the summit of Camel’s Hump. 42 degrees in Stowe currently, gonna be cold and clear tonite before the rain hits. Enjoy!!

Colorado Mom

Re: Great color today - south of 89

Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Thank u Gator.....I will pack my Broncos uggs tho a little bit embarrassing lol. They are the only boots that keep my feet warm. Thanks for the update, I am really depending on the advice of others on here!!

Gator

Re: Great color today - south of 89

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:13 pm

@Colorado Mom - lol, I met a cool Broncos hat-wearing fella at Mazza’s farm stand today :D He commented first on my Rays hat, cool to meet nice folks from all around! We picked apples at Adams Orchard in Essex/Williston area - gotta highly rec this place as their apples are incredible! Color is muted still towards Burlington but coming along nicely in the Bolton area. Stowe is almost postcard beautiful, hopefully the wind is light with the approaching rain.