The Annual Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival Dates are in! Details on the 7 festivals to follow this summer!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

The Annual Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival Dates are in! Details on the 7 festivals to follow this summer!

Postby ctyanky » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:17 am

Hello to all on this outstanding weather weekend in the northeast! The 2019 NEK fall foliage festival dates are in and I will be updating the details of each of the seven festivals as soon as they are populated on the NEK Chamber of Commerce website. They are not to be missed! I'm so excited to be able to go to most of them this fall because I am staying in Peacham town the entire week! I've been to the Peacham, Barnet and Groton festivals a few times and they were so much fun. The chicken dinner in Groton is not to be missed! Festival fun and adventure awaits you and you will be surrounded with beautiful foliage and scenery as you travel the back roads in these quintessential towns in Vermont's gorgeous Northeast Kingdom (NEK)! (Incredible church suppers to top it all off!) :D

Stay tuned for details in the upcoming weeks! :D

Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festivals - Marshfield, Walden, Cabot, Plainfield, Peacham, Barnet & Groton, Vermont
Date: Sunday, September 29, 2019 - Saturday, October 5, 2019

Annual Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival, seven festivals in seven days, each in a different town. Each has something unique to offer, including music, crafts, farmer's markets, parades, tours, history and great food! Specialty church suppers each night.

Phone: 802-748-3678
Email: nekinfo@nekchamber.com

“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: The Annual Northeast Kingdom Fall Foliage Festival Dates are in! Details on the 7 festivals to follow this summer!

Postby ctyanky » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:09 am

Peacham's Fall Foliage Schedule is out and I will be spending the entire day in this gorgeous town enjoying all the wonderful activities from beginning to end! Hope to see you there at some point! Best of all, I will be able to walk back to my lodging after a full day of fun! :D

PEACHAM FALL FOLIAGE DAY (part of the Annual Fall Foliage Festival)
Thursday, October 3, 2019

Spend a day in our historic village settled in 1776

Pick up program 9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. at Town Hall

Local Vermont Arts & Crafts
Town Hall (9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. )

Blacksmith Shop Demonstrations
Ashbel Goodenough Shop (10:30 A.M -1:30 P.M.}

Library Book Sale
Peacham Library (9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.)

Peacham Cafe ( 8:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.)

Peacham Corner Guild (10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.)

Scenic Bus Tour
Tickets at the Town Hall (10:15 A.M. )$5.00 (Subject to cancellation)

Roller Barn Museum
At the top of Church Street Behind the War Monument (11:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.)

Northern Skies Observatory
Near the Elementary School (11:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.)

Lunch -- quiche, soup, salad and desserts
Tickets at Town Hall or Peacham Elementary School
Elementary School (11:00 A.M - 1:30 P.M.) $8.00

Artifacts, Historical Displays: "Hidden Treasures From Our Collection"
Coffee and treats
Historical House (10:00 - 5:00 P.M.)

Ghost Walk
Peacham Cemetery (If Inclement Weather, in the Congregational Church) (2:00 P.M.) $5.00

Concert Music before supper Original Folk music. Composer, Singer and Guitarist: Alan Greenleaf
Congregational Church Sanctuary (4:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.) (by Donation)

Pasta Dinner: Garden Salad, Meat Lasagna, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, Spaghetti, Home Made Desserts
Peacham Congregational Church (5:00 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.)
$12.00 Adults, $5.00 Children 6-12, Children under 6 free
Tickets at the Town Hall (9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.) after that at the Congregational Church

6:30 P:M. Movie filmed in Peacham: Spitfire Grill, Peacham Library

For more information, call Sharon Fuehrer, (802-592-3326), Sally Goss (802-563-3113), or Marilyn Magnus, (802-592-3320)

http://www.peacham.net/fallfoliageindex.php

Return to “Foliage Forum”