My Photos from this year

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

markm

Re: My Photos from this year

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Carol,
All excellent pictures but "God's spotlight" is definitely a winner to me!
Just when you think you've been to enough Vermont locations for pictures, someone shares another area to explore more :roll:
Thanks for sharing and creating an incentive to return again and again....

Mark

ctyanky
Board Admin

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Carol: these are excellent photos. I recognize a lot of the places, especially Woodbury! You had a lot of blue skies, nothing to complain about! Thanks for posting these, makes me miss Vermont even more. CT

edmcguirk

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:56 am

An excellent collection of images Carol. Why haven't you included any shots from all of the gloriously sunny days we had this past week :lol:
My favorites are "Windswept Sugar House" and "Morning Sky May Pond". You did very well considering the weather we had to work with in 2018.

Was "Morning Sky May Pond" taken on Saturday 10/6? If so, it looks the other side of the same cloud formation that I got in my Job's Pond shot that I posted earlier. That was an amazing sunrise, and it looks like you got the better side of the cloud formations by facing east, while at jobs you face west.

bid

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 am

Excellent photos Carol! I can’t wait to get home and check mine.