Happy Autumn 2018!!!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Happy Autumn 2018!!!

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:15 am

Good morning my fellow foliage fanatics and Vermont lovers! We are here! The autumnal equinox arrives this evening and it is a glorious fall weekend in New England! What a nice welcome to the upcoming season by Mother Nature! :D

Blessings for all your photography and back road adventures into the great state of Vermont!

It feels amazing outside and I'm so excited to get to Vermont on Friday and begin my travels and activities and meetups with new and old friends from this forum.

Sweet autumn dreams to all! CT
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Happy Autumn 2018!!!

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:53 am

Oh my gosh! As I was driving over the mountain to the stables this morning, a song by Neil Young's "Harvest Moon" came on (my favorite love song!) and as I came to the summit, reds and oranges appeared at the tops of the trees! Does it get any better than that? :D :D :D

Harvest Moon, first day of autumn, reds and oranges and being with my horses! I just entered foliage heaven for sure! :D

Have a sublime autumn day! CT