Northeast Kingdom Destinations

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Andy

Re: Northeast Kingdom Destinations

Postby Andy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:39 am

Hi Ed: Due to many other obligations, I have unfortunately not made it to Vermont as frequently as I used to. I will be officially retiring in 2019 and hope to have more flexibility to just jump in my car and drive during the foliage season, hopefully beginning in 2019 - maybe 2020. So - will be looking forward to seeing your 2018 NEK images!

I expected, and was glad to see that both Carol and Tim jumped in with commentary. They are the "resident experts" (along with the other Tim - the proprietor here) on the NEK. I have had the pleasure of having Carol as my personal guide on a couple of trips in the NEK. She knows the area and I have seen some spectacular scenery with her - and have made some of my most memorable photographs with her, too.

Thanks for the compliments on the eBook. It has been a true "labor of love." One small correction: That book is Andy and Carol's book (not Carol and Andy's book) :twisted: :D :lol: (just kidding, Carol).
Andy

If it sounds too good to be true, its probably . . . .

abby

Re: Northeast Kingdom Destinations

Postby abby » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:35 am

Andy wrote:
Thanks for the compliments on the eBook. It has been a true "labor of love." One small correction: That book is Andy and Carol's book (not Carol and Andy's book) :twisted: :D :lol: (just kidding, Carol).

Yah Yah Andy. You and your sarcasm. I'm used to it by now :P :roll: :wink:
Carol

Return to “Foliage Forum”