Fall trip Planning and best bets

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

bid

Re: Fall trip Planning and best bets

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks Carol. I was under the impression that colors are behind by around 4/5 days this year. My friend was up in Mt Washington 2 days back and it was all green
Which area peaks early - White Mountains/Mt Washington, NH or Green Mountains/Manchester,VT? - Give or take almost at the same time right? since one is in NorthWest and other in SouthEast?
Thanks!

bid

Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi Carol, thanks a lot. I am super excelited. For on what I have been reading, my timing would be perfect; 7-9 th in Green Mountains and 9-11th in White mountains. I got my camera gear ready today. Will definitely share the pics and experience with you guys.

bid

Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi Carol, thanks a lot. I am super excelited. For on what I have been reading, my timing would be perfect; 7-9 th in Green Mountains and 9-11th in White mountains. I got my camera gear ready today. Will definitely share the pics and experience with you guys.