Some 2018 foliage forecasts

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Utah Baker

Some 2018 foliage forecasts

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:53 pm

https://newengland.com/today/seasons/fa ... -forecast/

Interesting read this morning, I’m okay with a little later as due to work commitments I can’t leave until Oct 4. Fingers crossed for a great season ahead, can’t wait! :D

ctyanky
Board Admin

Re: Some 2018 foliage forecasts

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi Janice, nice to see you back here! This guy is great, I read his posts all the time and he puts it out there as he sees it. Nice write up indeed! Let's all hope for a sweet foliage season and it's not long before we all head up to VT. I hope we can finally meet up. Are you still going to the Vermont State House Tour? Maybe Phil and I will see you there! Let me know when you are out and about and I'll try to catch up with you somewhere. Enjoy! :wink:

Utah Baker

Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi CT! I was just talking to my daughter in Lisbon this past weekend. Trying to nail down an itinerary soon. So exciting they are seeing some early signs of change up north. Will keep you updated on what are plans are, love to see you this year!

ctyanky
Board Admin

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:45 am

Hi Janice! I hope we can finally meet. Keep in mind, I'm in four different locations for the 2 weeks so I can meet you anywhere. The only weekend I'm fully booked is the last weekend in September when I am in Bennington. It would be cool if you want to do something like the Danville Corn Maze or a cruise on Lake Champlain! Or even just meet for lunch or take a caravan drive around the Mad River Valley or Stowe (when I am in Warren). Let's do it! :D