Beer Hopping Thru the Great State of Vermont! Boston.com

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

ctyanky
Board Admin

Beer Hopping Thru the Great State of Vermont! Boston.com

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:38 pm

https://www.boston.com/culture/travel/2 ... gh-vermont

This is one great article and is making me crave my Heady Topper! I almost forgot about getting some :roll: and that my visit to Vermont is not complete without returning with some Heady! I suddenly become very popular just before my visit with friends and family. :wink: It makes an awesome gift but you have to keep it cold on the way home so stop and get a couple of bags of ice and remember to bring a cooler to Vermont!

I would really like to visit Hill Farmstead Brewery in the fall. I understand the scenery is also outstanding! I must say Hotel Vermont has got it going with the tours!

Boston.com is very kind to the state of Vermont and has quite a few very complimentary articles on a regular basis, mostly in the travel section!
CT - Board Admin and Moderator for Scenes of Vermont
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot