Off Topic- A New England Halloween!

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

Utah Baker

Off Topic- A New England Halloween!

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:46 pm

IMG_3587.JPG
Just had to share this image my daughter just sent me of their Halloween celebration in Littleton, NH. I think it's just magical! Wish I could've be there, might have to stay the whole month next year! :lol: Would love to see pics of other local festivities!

Utah Baker

Re: Off Topic- A New England Halloween!

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Utah Baker wrote:IMG_3587.JPG

Just had to share this image my daughter just sent me of their Halloween celebration in Littleton, NH. I think it's just magical! Wish I could've been there, might have to stay the whole month next year! :lol: Would love to see pics of other local festivities!

ctyanky
Board Admin

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Perfectly awesome! Yes, you should stay a whole month! Happy Halloween to you and your family Janice! Can't believe it's almost turkey time just around the corner....... My whole street is adorned in ghostly attire and it is so exciting. Going to be a gorgeous Halloween here in New England! Boo! :shock:

Hope to see you next fall in Vermont!

Utah Baker

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks CT! Enjoy you Trick or Treating! Looking forward to next year! Enjoy the Holiday Season ahead! Soon the landscape will be quiet with snow, at least I hope so!! :D