Killington Colors

Discuss Fall Foliage in Vermont, when to come, where to stay, where to take a tour etc. Note: You must be registered in order to post. If you have trouble registering, use the contact us form on Scenes of Vermont's home page.

Moderators: bm, Andy, pwt54, admin, ctyanky

mmvt

Killington Colors

Postby mmvt » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:05 am

We arrived to Killington last evening and many of the hillsides here are mostly green with some early hints of color. It seems that some trees changed a couple of weeks ago but i think there is still plenty of foliage to come. The weather right now is more "typical" - cool/cold nights and warm/sunny days so here's hoping that there is lots of color change to come.

From_the_NEK

Re: Killington Colors

Postby From_the_NEK » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:51 am

Excellent use of the early morning mist to create some beautiful photos. Even without bright foliage for a backdrop, you still have some great shots there.
It looks like there are plenty of leaves left on the tree there. They should be in top form by next weekend.

minnesotaman

Postby minnesotaman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:24 pm

The second image (and perhaps others) look like Kent Pond. Is it? You have posted many beautiful images of Kent Pond on this site over the years, you are the undisputed master of that place.

minnesotaman

The second image (and perhaps others) look like Kent Pond. Is it? You have posted many beautiful images of Kent Pond on this site over the years, you are the undisputed master of that place.

minnesotaman

mmvt

Postby mmvt » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:15 am

thanks Minnesota! The pond is so close to the place we rent so it's nice to capture it several times over the course of our time here.
Here are a few more from this week including my first attempt at drone photography

Utah Baker

Postby Utah Baker » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Absolutely stunning mmvt! A drone, how cool is that. I failed to tell you how much I like your Moon over Peacham shot. Beautiful!

Return to “Foliage Forum”